Summertime has finally arrived in Wisconsin! You can tell from this photo of Little Guy because:
- He was finally allowed to wear shorts.
- His lips are stained popsicle red.
- His skin is still pasty winter white.
- He has that “I spent all day outside” glazed look in his eyes.
- Both knees are sporting brand-new bandages.
Every summer I stock up on bandages from Walgreens; with so many children around we go through them like crazy!
Have you stocked up for summer yet?
Check out my Walgreens Review and Giveaway – you could win a $100 Walgreens gift card from BlogHer. That’ll get you a TON of bandages, sunscreen, or whatever else you need for summer!
The contest ends June 30 so be sure to enter before then, and good luck!